- Every student should carry his/ her almanac and identity card to school each day. Late corners shall not be permitted.
- Students who come to school on their own transport should arrive to the school before the bell is rung. No student is allowed to come in school in self-driven scooter, motorcycle or car.
- The morning assembly is compulsory for all students and teachers. Children should reach the assembly promptly after the bell rings in a line and in silence.
- Students should be clean and neatly dressed. The school uniform is to be worn every day and for all the school functions & Educational trips. Students who are sloppily dressed or not in uniform will be sent back home.
- Non-Sikh boys should get their hair cut small at regular intervals. Sikh boys must wear Turban/ Patka.
- Changing of class room between periods should be done in an orderly manner and silently.
- The school is not responsible for goods lost. It is not advisable to bring valuable articles to school.
- The school reserves the right to expel any student whose diligence, or progress in studies is steadily unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
- Students are not permitted to bring mobile phones to school. Strict action will be taken against any child found in possession of a mobile phone. Staff members are not to take mobile phones to the class. It should be put on silent mode during school hours.
- Students will not be allowed to make phone calls from school. They will also not be called to answer phone calls during school hours.
- If a student leaves school after Weekly Test due to one or the other reason, he/she shall be marked absent for that day. Moreover, gate pass on that day shall be issued only up to 10:00 A.M.
- A student should affix his/ her photograph and write the required information, duly signed by parents, in the space provided for it in the almanac.
- Students should respect the school property and no student should damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. Any damage done will be made good by the one who causes it. Students are advised to keep the class room/ campus as neat as possible and throw leftovers into the dustbin only. School premises should not be littered with disposable tumblers, paper or polythene bags. Minimal use of polythene bags will be appreciated.
- No student shall indulge in any of the following practices, namely: -
(a) Spitting in, near or around the school building.
(b) Disfiguring or otherwise damaging any school property.
(c) Any form of gambling or smoking.
(d) Rowdism and rude behavior.
(e) Use of violence in any form.
- It is expected that the juniors to be treated with love and affection by the seniors and the juniors show all respect to them. The student should observe polite behavior wherever they go. They should greet their teachers and elders when they meet them. Since the school is a Co-ed School, it is expected that student behave in a manner which brings a good name of school in community.
- The students who are selected to participate/ DPS represent the school in Sports/ Cultural/ Swimming or any other activities will have to participate accordingly.
- The observance of the school rules and good behaviour is an essential condition to a student's continuance in the school. In case a student violates the school rules or indulges in any form of indiscipline, strict action like expulsion/suspension/rustication shall be taken against the student.
- The Reservation for Sc/ ST candidates and the fee-structure shall be as per guidelines of the State Government.